Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex (BJCC)
2100 Richard Arrinton Jr Blvd N | Birmingham, AL 35203
2221 Richard Arrinton Jr Blvd N | Birmingham, AL 35203
Attendees are not responsible for parking charges if they park in the recommended parking areas detailed below.
If you have a guest room and stay overnight at the Westin Birmingham, your self-parking charges will be charged to the master account along with your guest room. Valet parking for overnight guests is available, but will be at the expense of the employee.
For meeting day only guests, your parking ticket will be validated at registration.
Recommended Parking Instuctions
Overnight Guests, staying at Westin Birmingham | Lot P5
Meeting Day Only Guests, not staying overnight | Lot P5
Due to ongoing construction and bridge closures in the downtown Birmingham area, please allow additional travel time to and from the event. See detour routes and updates here.
ALDOT is providing several ways for motorists to stay informed:
- Text 5920BRIDGE to 888777. Users will be asked to enter their ZIP code and will immediately begin to receive I-59/20 bridge project alerts. These alerts may include traffic advisories, detour routes and other important project information.
- The ALGO Traffic app is available at the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @5920bridge
- Service Project | Official red APSO T-shirt, jeans acceptable
- Training and Meals | Business casual, jeans acceptable
2020 APSO Convention Service Project
APSO members will have an opportunity to participate in a service project on Thursday, January 30.
Participants will use this opportunity to assemble and paint park benches for an organization of each chapter's choice.
Event Attire | Please remember to wear your red APSO T-shirt to participate in this project.
For questions or additional information about the service project, please contact Christina Jackson.