Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex (BJCC)
2100 Richard Arrington Boulevard North | Birmingham, AL 35203
2221 Richard Arrinton Jr Blvd N | Birmingham, AL 35203
Attendees are not responsible for parking charges if they park in the recommended parking areas detailed below.
If you have a guest room and stay overnight at the Westin Birmingham on January 29, your self-parking charges will be charged to the master account along with your guest room. Valet parking for overnight guests is available, but will be at the expense of the employee.
For meeting day only guests, your parking ticket will be validated at registration.
Recommended Parking Instuctions
Overnight Guests, staying at Westin Birmingham | Lot P5
Meeting Day Only Guests, not staying overnight | Lot P5
Due to ongoing construction and bridge closures in the downtown Birmingham area, please allow additional travel time to and from the event. See detour routes and updates here.
ALDOT is providing several ways for motorists to stay informed:
- Text 5920BRIDGE to 888777. Users will be asked to enter their ZIP code and will immediately begin to receive I-59/20 bridge project alerts. These alerts may include traffic advisories, detour routes and other important project information.
- The ALGO Traffic app is available at the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @5920bridge
Hotel Reservation Information
The 2020 APSO Convention will cover the cost of each attendee's guest room on the night of January 29. Guest rooms will be provided at The Westin Birmingham.
This site is your sole source for the 2020 APSO Convention hotel reservations. Please refrain from contacting the hotel for reservations.
Hotel check-in time is 4:00 p.m. CST and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. CST.
For any questions regarding hotel reservations, please contact Lindsey Crawson in Alabama Power Meeting & Event Services firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about The Westin Birmingham, please visit the hotel website.
- Service Project | Official red APSO T-shirt, jeans acceptable
- Reception and Dinner | Business casual
- Business Meeting | Business casual